- What Information does Buzz4health obtain and how do We use it?
- Information We collect when You use Buzz4health
- How We secure Your Information
- Correcting Your Information
- Notifications and Updates to Privacy Terms
- Can You Opt-out?
- Contacting Us including for Complaints
What information does Buzz4health obtain and how do We use it?
Information to register as a User, Your Profile and Verification
- Your information is the information that is required when You register on the Buzz4health website and/or through the Buzz4health Applications (the Buzz4health website and/or Applications, or any of them, are hereinafter referred to as “Platforms”), as well as the information You opt to share.
- When You register with Buzz4health, You are required to give Your name, email address, telephone number, and Your country.
- Once a registered user of Buzz4health, You may provide additional information in Your personal profile which describes You, including Your professional credentials, hospital affiliations, educational background, affiliations to professional associations and awards and recognitions. Providing additional information in Your personal profile beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional and can be updated or removed at any time.
- After You have registered, You may also opt to be verified as a qualified doctor. Depending on the country in which You are licensed to practice medicine, requesting to be verified requires that You submit to Us certain details relating to Your medical license and/or submit to Us an image of yourself and Your workplace id card. If You are verified, We will store Your status as a verified doctor. Such information is stored in encrypted format and maintained on the server with Your user data and is marked as verified when information provided by You is validated.
- We will store Your name, country and specialty on an unencrypted server. Your password is cryptographically hashed and Your email address is encrypted.
- We collect and hold this information for the purpose of administering Your use of Our Platforms.
Information We collect when You use Buzz4health
Information we collect when You use Buzz4health
- When You start using Buzz4health, We receive additional digital data about You:
- We receive data about You whenever You use Buzz4health such as visiting a Buzz4health page, uploading or posting any content, click on or otherwise interact with content.
- When You post materials such as comments and photos on Buzz4health, We may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, and date when You took the photo. We do not receive data identifying the place where photo is taken.
- We will store your uploaded images, image captions, date created, number of times the tag is used, and common variations of image tags (such as misspellings. The Application stores both the original images as uploaded and a copy of the image as anonymised and displayed to users.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices You use to access Buzz4health or install Buzz4health Applications. This may include network and communication information, such as Your IP address or mobile phone number, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser You use, or the pages You visit. This information is collected and used in order to improve the Applications and Your user experience.
- We may obtain data from our affiliates or our marketing partners, customers and other third parties that help Us (or them) deliver sponsored content, and understand online activity.
- We do not store IP addresses or location information relating to images uploaded by users.
- Except for the purpose of remembering Your password if You have opted for this, We do not collect cookies. A cookie is a tiny little file that is stored on Your computer. It contains the address of the Website and codes that Your browser sends back to the Website each time You visit a page there.
- You also have the option to invite colleagues to register with Buzz4health so that they can also use the Platforms. If You opt to do this, the Application will access the address book on Your mobile device to enable You to choose which of Your colleagues You would like to invite to the Platforms. We only store the email addresses of those colleagues You invite to join the Platforms for the purpose of sending them an invitation email from Our server. We do not store your complete address book.
- From time to time, We may survey Our users or solicit comments and opinions from Our users. You have the option to respond to Our inquiries. If You choose this option, the information will be used to learn more about healthcare to help improve Your experience on Buzz4health and for other purposes. We only store this information in the aggregate with the exception of comments, which will be linked to Your user profile.
- Information stored on Our server will not be accessible by third parties. We do not collect user level search activity or viewing activity. This is compiled only at an aggregated level, in order to help Us better understand how users are using our Platforms, so that We can optimize Your experiences.
- We may also use the information provided by You to contact you from time to time to provide You with important information, push notifications and marketing promotions.
- Buzz4health’s Applications do not collect precise information about the location of Your mobile device.
- Buzz4health does not collect personal health information about individuals. Buzz4health does not collect or maintain information that would associate a submission with a specific patient or individual.
- We will disclose Information collected from You as outlined above, within or outside your jurisdiction, as follows:
- As required by law and/or legal process;
- When We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with Our trusted services providers who work on Our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information We disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement; and
- if Buzz4health is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Platforms of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices You may have regarding this information.
How We secure Your information
- We are committed to protecting the security of Your information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures designed to help protect Your information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, You should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with information and mistakes may happen.
- The Platforms may contain links to other websites. The linked sites are not necessarily under the control of Buzz4health and Buzz4health is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. If You decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Platforms, You do this entirely at Your own risk.
Correcting Your information
- If Your personal information changes (such as address), or if You no longer desire to use the Platforms, You can update Your profile on the Profile pages of the Platforms or deactivate Your Account and/or un-install the Applications as referred to in paragraph 23 below. Buzz4health will endeavor to correct, update or remove Your personal data provided to Buzz4health.
Notifications and Updates to Privacy Terms
- Using the Platforms after a notice of changes has been sent to You or posted on Our Platforms shall constitute Your consent to the changed terms.
Can you Opt-out?
- You can stop all collection of information by the Application by un-installing the Application and/or by not visiting and/or using the Buzz4health Platforms. To un-install the Application, You may use the standard un-install processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Contacting Us including for Complaints
- If You wish to make a complaint about Our handling of Your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 13A, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016, India, addressing it to :
Grievance Officer: Mr. Hitesh Ganjoo
We will make every effort to investigate and respond to Your complaint in a timely way and no later than 30 days after receiving it.